Gerard O’Hanlon- Founder and Senior Consultant of Stredia
• Gerard holds a BA (Hons) in Business and Management from Queens University.
• He has over 20 years management experience in an range of organisations and situations.
• Gerard is a member of both local, regional economic and rural development bodies. He is a Governor of South West College, Past President of Omagh Chamber of Commerce and a mentor for the Prince’s Trust.
• Gerard is passionate about facilitating and mediating change at all levels within an organisation, with the ability to grasp and understand strategies and goals which an organisation aim to deliver.
Geoff Thomas- Founder and Senior Consultant of Stredia
• Geoff is a Director and Co-Founder of Stredia, An experienced consultant specialising in strategy formulation and improving operating performance through strategic Human Resource Management
• With over twenty years experience in Human Resource Consulting, Designing and Implementing change management strategies for organisations in the Steel and Automotive industries in addition to the service sector.
• His specialism is assisting organisations to enhance Performance by improving Communication strategies and implementing coaching throughout their Management Structures, from senior teams to line managers.
• He was awarded Fellow status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, having a Postgraduate Diploma in International Business
• He is a member of the Irish Institute of Training and Development and has been recognised by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management as a specialist in his area.
Angela McArdle- Business Coach
Angela has dealt with stakeholders at all levels for 15 years. Having experience in Healthcare, Government, Financial Services and Telecommunication has given her valuable experience in working alongside and managing partnerships with many UK industry leaders
As a Trained Coach, Angela is passionate about facilitating transformation and change. She has an understanding the challenges and changing needs of Public and Private Sector Organisations and how innovative Technology is changing businesses. Angela is continuing her study through the University of Chester undertaking a Post Gradraduate Certificate in Business & Life Coaching to add to her Coaching portfolio.
Angela believes the Stredia Organisational Diagostic Tool is essential for every business today, enabling them to report intelligently in real time and Coach through Change.
Ciara Grogan – Placement Marketing Executive
Ciara is a final year BSc HONS Marketing student at the University of Ulster and through this placement she is able to bring what she is learning in her degree to marketing Stredias’ products and services effectively and efficiently.
Ciara has previous experience in office administration and HR services and as a result loves interacting with people and creating good customer relations in order to create customer satisfaction. Within the next five years, Ciara wants to pursue her ambition to travel and see what other countries have to offer in regards to different cultures and experiences.